Area libera dove parlare di tutto.
Rispondi
ALwarrior
Club: Camshot Team

e dopo il berget ... Portogallo!!!

Messaggio da ALwarrior »

http://www.rangers2010.pt.vu/

Rangers 2010

Organized by Com.Sub.Air, the International MilSim Game “RANGERS 2010” will be held in Portugal, again.

The “RANGERS” series started two years ago with “RANGERS 2008”. Teams from Portugal and Spain responded to the invitations.

If success could be measured by team diversity, then we would have reached our goal, as we had teams coming from Spain, France, Italy and Holland for “RANGERS 2009”.

It almost goes without say that we do not measure success like this but it is undoubtedly a good sign that we have not defrauded people expectations and that is the reason why we have people coming from far to participate in this international MilSim event.

The “RANGERS” series has been growing on an even pace and we intend to keep it like that. Therefore, the number of players in “RANGERS 2010” will stay limited.

“If it's not broken, don't fix it!” – A wise saying that we also intend to keep it to the letter and because of it we are glad to inform that we will maintain the sea, air and land components for this event.

Some player will call “RANGERS 2010” a Tactical MilSim game; others will call it Hardcore Milsim, for us it’s just GREAT FUN organized by MilSim crazy guys for MilSim crazy guys!

The general spirit is: AS REAL AS POSSIBLE!

This means a larger TO*, long duration missions, non-stop game, tactical and logistical difficulties, unbalanced situations, causalities and other game rules with real impact on the physical and psychological performance of the teams.

It’s a hard and singular event that some will love and others will hate!

WELCOME TO RANGERS 2010!!! WELCOME TO HELL!!!
Immagine
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. (Davide 144:1)

lemorragia

Re: e dopo il berget ... Portogallo!!!

Messaggio da lemorragia »

peso
Beati coloro che, pur non vedendo, crederanno!

Rispondi