Pallini da 6mm con vernice ...

Le varie tipologie e modelli di repliche che è possibile utilizzare.
Rispondi
ALwarrior
Club: Camshot Team

Pallini da 6mm con vernice ...

Messaggio da ALwarrior »

Questi sembrano di nuova concezione:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/a ... 500rds.htm

6mm paintballs; for use in Airsoft weapons, they shatter on contact to mark the impact site.

Paintball BBs have existed before but classically they have had trouble with remaining intact inside the weapon. Often they woud break prior to leaving the barrel and foul the interior; even worse, some would break almost instantly fouling the hop-up unit.

From Hellfire, these paintballs are the toughest of their kind we have ever seen. In you hands, they are almost impossible to pop; with thin but hard plastic shells, they handle almost exactly like normal BBs. When shot out of a gun, they never break inside the weapon but they will shatter on contact.

Available in three colors; the blue is dark which is good for contrast on light surfaces but not so much on dark surfaces, the white is virtually invisible on light surfaces but good on dark ones. The green one is roughly mid-tier being visible on both light and dark surfaces but not quite as well as the other two at the price of being able to contrast against almost anything.
Immagine
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. (Davide 144:1)

Vitto

Re: Pallini da 6mm con vernice ...

Messaggio da Vitto »

Immagine
---fanculo imageshack di merda---
Immagine

Beati coloro che pur non vedendo, crederanno...

Rispondi