Problem solving: condimeteo avverse

Contenitore di materiale ormai obsoleto.
Rispondi
Vitto

Problem solving: condimeteo avverse

Messaggio da Vitto »

principalmente, si parla di acqua.
è per me l'OdG perchè, detto molto chiaramente, se al twin strike piove non ho la minima intenzione di mettermi il poncho, mi provoca istinti omicidi...
i requisiti che sto cercando sono:
-sotto i 100€
-versatile
-comodo
-trasportabile
-il meno replica possibile (dopotutto, un po' fast bisogna restarlo lol)

I candidati migliori dopo una discreta ricerca:

1- Condor Tactical Soft Shell Cold Weather Jacket with Hood

$85.00 dagli USA - 90£ dall'inghiliterra
Immagine

é una softshell. è figa, perchè il taglio è lo stesso della TAD. Condor è un produttore US based, che produce in cina (esattamente come warrior, insomma). ci sono pareri super positivi in giro su sta softshell, molti la reputano meglio della ORC (che è la pcu originale). colori, nera, od, coyote, foliage.
difetti? è calda, quindi anche aprendo tutte le ventilazioni, d'estate è troppo. in più una softshell di solito la tieni addosso, al posto della giacca/combat shirt... non è il massimo da mettere e togliere.
probabilmente la lascerei per l'autunno-inverno...

Review:
I've got one in OD, very comfortable, soft and quiet, too. Waterproofing is legit, it just beads up and rolls off. (I haven't been in a major downpour, but a couple hours of steady rain kept me dry.)
I got my Condor Softshell with the first run, and I've taken it with me everywhere. I've worn it under everything from plate carriers to web gear for airsoft, and to work and back, and have experienced no problems.
Recently I brought it with me to Japan as my outer-layer over a fleece. The construction is good, and the quality is good, but I do have a few gripes about it:
-I get alot of wash through the zipper, I wish they had added a storm flap to fix this.
-It is certainly not water PROOF, just water resistant. The day I arrived in Akita, Japan, it was perpetual rain and snow, and after 4 hours of slogging through it I was soaked to bone. First hour went alright, but by 2:30hrs I was pretty well soggy.
I might add that I wore mine out in driving rain for a few hours last week, and these are definitely NOT "waterproof". You are going to get damp, although probably not soaked. I was damp on the tops of my shoulders and down the middle of my back, but it was coming down really good. Just wearing a plain cotton t-shirt underneath; underarmor or some technical inner layer would probably dry faster. On the plus side, the jacket dried out almost completely in the hour and a half after I hung it up.
Since Sydney is pretty much an extension of pacific ocean these days, I've accidently performed some VERY HEAVY rain testing of my two softshells.

conclusion - they do leak. Mostly along the seams, right sleeve and lower back being most culprits. The amount of leakage is not that big though, and the rain required has to be real heavy.

They dry almost instantly too.
I never had problem with zippers and moisture on both mine ones, even when membrane completely gives (we have some quality rainfall recently in Sydney) and my TrueSpec H2O proof boonie starts leaking like hell, zippers area is usually still dry inside.

Also, I never experienced any moisture in any of pockets apart from the one on the back (which is more like a ventilation rather than pocket).
Su SAM, alcuni 'autorevoli' la consigliano molto.

2- Arktis A310 Rainshield 1021 Waterproof Jacket

50$ dagli USA, 68£ dall'inghiliterra (ed è made in UK... lol)

Immagine
Immagine

anche di questo ho sentito parlare benissimo: si indossa SOTTO la giacca della mimetica/combat shirt, e serve a tenere ascitto te e bagnata la giacca sopra. garantiscono una buona traspirabilità, anche se mi sembra un po' strana come cosa... però di solito con arktis na gran chiavata non la prendi...
il tipo dagli USA mi ha detto che lo ha nero e od. si dice esista anche flecktarn, ma non l'ho mai visto...

3- Arktis B221 1012 Kommando Parka

90$ dagli USA
Immagine
Immagine

giacca della mimetica studiata per il KSK qualche anno fa. water resistant, windproof. direi che valgono le stesse considerazioni che per la condor...
12 Pockets, Reinforced Sniper Elbow Pads, Rank Slide, Adjustable Hood, Windproof Liner, Adjustable Waist Cord, Velcro Cuffs, Mil-Spec Ripstop Blend Fabric for Softness and Strength, IR Treated, Underarm Vent Zippers, Wired Avalanche Peak Hood, NATO Taped Buttons.
4- Web Tex WATERPROOF MILITARY SOFT SHELL
50£ dall'inghilterra
Immagine

altra softshell, ma di questa sparano alto nella descrizione...
The material is a durable hi tech fabric that is designed to be completly waterproof and windproof yet remain capable of breathing. The membrane of the fabric evaporates any sweat to the outside moderating your body temprature to keep you dry and comfortable.
alee, ci crediamo? sarebbe abbastanza perfetto :D in più pare non faccia troppo caldo.
non ho trovato review... mah... per il prezzo sarebbe molto buona. il negozio che la vende è generalmente affidabile sulle descrizioni...
colori, od e nera.

5- Arktis A190 4014 Windproof

23$ dagli USA
Immagine
Immagine
Non è un antipioggia ma un antivento... è solo un po' water resistant. ma per le sue dimensioni e il prezzo, è una di quelle cose che non fa mai male avere dietro... in più è flecktarn, lol
---fanculo imageshack di merda---
Immagine

Beati coloro che pur non vedendo, crederanno...

Rispondi